UBS Upgrades Webster Financial (WBS) to Buy
- Bonds take a breather, Tencent tumbles again
- Oil rises as markets expect further fall in inventories
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Antipodean currencies jump on central bank talk, US dollar subdued
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet upgraded Webster Financial (NYSE: WBS) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $56.00 (from $27.00).
Shares of Webster Financial closed at $47.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades EPAM Systems (EPAM) to Buy; Early Stages of Multi-Year Demand Cycle
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Upgrades Airbnb Inc. (ABNB) to Overweight
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!