UBS Upgrades United Breweries Ltd. (UBBL:IN) to Neutral
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
UBS analyst Sunita Sachdev upgraded United Breweries Ltd. (UBBL:IN) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of INR1,450.00 (from INR920.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades GCM Grosvenor Inc. (GCMG) to Overweight
- Societe Generale Upgrades Hermes International (RMS:FP) (HESAY) to Buy
- Hermes International (RMS:FP) (HESAY) PT Raised to EUR1,146 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!