UBS Upgrades Ionis Pharmaceuticals (IONS) to Neutral
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
UBS analyst Esther Rajavelu upgraded Ionis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: IONS) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of $37.50 (from $33.00).
Shares of Ionis Pharmaceuticals closed at $37.33 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) PT Raised to $190 at Goldman Sachs
- Man Group Plc. (EMG:LN) (MNGPY) PT Raised to GBP2.20 at Goldman Sachs
- Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR4.20 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!