UBS Upgrades Halma Plc. (HLMA:LN) (HLMAF) to Buy
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
UBS analyst Xingzhou Lu upgraded Halma Plc. (HLMA:LN) (OTC: HLMAF) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of GBP29.00 (from GBP25.50).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northland Power Inc. (NPI:CN) (NPIFF) PT Lowered to Cdn$50 at TD Securities
- Extendicare Inc. (EXE:CN) (EXETF) PT Raised to Cdn$8 at TD Securities
- Quebecor (QBR/B-CN) (QBCRF) PT Lowered to Cdn$38 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!