UBS Upgrades Go-Ahead Group Plc. (GOG:LN) (GHGUY) to Buy
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
UBS analyst Ivar Billfalk-Kelly upgraded Go-Ahead Group Plc. (GOG:LN) (OTC: GHGUY) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of GBP12.40 (from GBP13.80).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Upgrades TotalEnergies SE (TTE:FP) (TTE) to Buy
- Equinor (EQNR:NO) (EQNR) PT Raised to NOK350 at Jefferies
- Hansol Chemical Co Ltd (014680:KS) PT Lowered to KRW300,000 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!