UBS Upgrades Fingerprint Cards Ab (FINGB:SS) (FGRRF) to Buy
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
UBS analyst Fracois-Xavier Bouvignies upgraded Fingerprint Cards Ab (FINGB:SS) (OTC: FGRRF) from Sell to Buy with a price target of SEK33.00 (from SEK9.80).
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Upgrades 888 Holdings Plc (888:LN) (EIHDF) to Overweight
- International Distributions Services PLC (IDS:LN) PT Raised to GBP2.85 at JPMorgan
- Rockwool (ROCKB:DC) (RKWBF) PT Raised to DKK1,810 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!