UBS Upgrades East West Bancorp (EWBC) to Buy
- Bonds take a breather, Tencent tumbles
- Oil rises as markets expect continuous fall of inventories
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Kiwi dollar, Aussie jump on central bank talk
- Sanofi acquires Translate Bio (TBIO) for $38/sh, $3.2B Value
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet upgraded East West Bancorp (NASDAQ: EWBC) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $71.00 (from $39.00).
Shares of East West Bancorp closed at $57.45 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cowen Upgrades Square (SQ) to Outperform, 'Buy Now'
- DBS Group Upgrades HSBC Holdings (HSBA:LN) (HSBC) to Buy
- First Solar (FSLR) Upgraded to 'Positive' at Susquehanna Following Management's Positive Commentary on Module Demand and Pricing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!