UBS Upgrades Continental AG (CONG:GR) (CTTAY) to Buy
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
UBS analyst David Lesne upgraded Continental AG (CONG:GR) (OTC: CTTAY) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of EUR154.00 (from EUR105.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Upgrades Sempra Energy (SRE) to Buy
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Textron (TXT) to Outperform
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Corning (GLW) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!