UBS Upgrades Bank OZK (OZK) to Neutral
- Square (SQ) to Acquire Afterpay for $29B in All Stock Deal
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet upgraded Bank OZK (NASDAQ: OZK) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of $27.00 (from $36.00).
Shares of Bank OZK closed at $25.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Upgrades Container Corp. of India (CCRI:IN) to Buy
- HSBC Upgrades Renault SA (RNO:FP) (RNSDF) to Buy
- HSBC Downgrades MTU Aero Engines AG (MTX:GR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!