UBS Upgrades Bank OZK (OZK) to Neutral
- Wall Street rally fizzles out as Evergrande worries persist; Nike drops
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil heads for third straight week of gains as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet upgraded Bank OZK (NASDAQ: OZK) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of $27.00 (from $36.00).
Shares of Bank OZK closed at $25.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Restaurant Stocks that Jefferies Upgraded to Buy Today
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Allogene (ALLO) to Outperform
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Upgrades CenterPoint Energy (CNP) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!