UBS Downgrades TechnipFMC Plc (FTI:FP) (FTI) to Neutral
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
UBS analyst Amy Wong downgraded TechnipFMC Plc (FTI:FP) (NYSE: FTI) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of EUR6.85 (from EUR8.18).
You May Also Be Interested In
- TechnipFMC Plc (FTI:FP) (FTI) PT Lowered to EUR7.20 at Morgan Stanley
- Ampol Limited (ALD:AU) (CTXAF) PT Raised to AUD27 at RBC Capital
- Jefferies Downgrades Essity AB (ESSITYB:SS) (ESSYY) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!