UBS Downgrades New York Community Bancorp (NYCB) to Neutral
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet downgraded New York Community Bancorp (NYSE: NYCB) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $11.00 (from $13.00).
Shares of New York Community Bancorp closed at $10.41 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Thai Oil Public Company Limited (TOP:BK) (TOIPF) to Underperform
- Toyota Industries Corp. (6201:JP) (TYIDF) PT Raised to JPY11,500 at Macquarie
- Flexium Interconnect (6269:TT) PT Lowered to NT$130 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!