UBS Downgrades Jupiter Fund Management (JUP:LN) to Neutral
- Futures dip after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
UBS analyst Michael Werner downgraded Jupiter Fund Management (JUP:LN) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of GBP2.90 (from GBP3.20).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Banco Santander Mexico (BSMXB:MM) (BSMX) to Neutral
- Legrand SA (LR:FP) (LGRVF) PT Raised to EUR99 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Monness, Crespi, Hardt Downgrades Skechers USA (SKX) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!