UBS Downgrades Fresnillo Plc. (FRES:LN) (FNLPF) to Sell
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
UBS analyst Daniel Major downgraded Fresnillo Plc. (FRES:LN) (OTC: FNLPF) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of GBP7.00 (from GBP11.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Strix Group PLC (KETL:LN) to Hold
- Stifel Canada Downgrades NFI Group Inc. (NFI:CN) to Hold
- Thai Oil Public Company Limited (TOP:BK) (TOIPF) PT Lowered to THB54 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!