UBS Downgrades Fomento Economico Mexicano (FMX) to Neutral
- Wall St set to open lower on China's anti-lockdown protests; Apple slips
- Apple (AAPL) stock dips on China concerns, analyst notes 'significant iPhone shortages'
- Black Friday frenzy generates record $9.1 billion in online sales - report
- Dollar drops, yuan slumps on COVID unrest in China
- Mega cap tech remains under-owned relative to S&P 500 - Morgan Stanley
UBS downgraded Fomento Economico Mexicano (NYSE: FMX) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $86.00 (from $105.00).
Shares of Fomento Economico Mexicano closed at $75.22 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades First Solar (FSLR) to Neutral as Easy Money Made
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $535 at JPMorgan as They See Q3 Earnings 'Well Ahead' of the Street
- Jefferies Upgrades Affiliated Managers Group (AMG) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!