UBS Downgrades East West Bancorp (EWBC) to Neutral
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet downgraded East West Bancorp (NASDAQ: EWBC) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $50.00 (from $58.00).
Shares of East West Bancorp closed at $48.97 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Correction: Moderna (MRNA) PT Raised to $353 at Brookline Capital Markets, Following Clinical Business Update
- BJ's Restaurants (BJRI) PT Lowered to $48 at Stifel
- ON Semiconductor (ON) PT Raised to $60 at Rosenblatt Following 'Beat and Raise'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!