UBS Downgrades BankUnited (BKU) to Neutral
- S&P closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet downgraded BankUnited (NYSE: BKU) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $37.00 (from $26.00).
Shares of BankUnited closed at $39.53 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baird Downgrades Immunovant (IMVT) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Globalwafers Co Ltd. (6488:TT) to Neutral, Following Earnings
- Nikola Corp. (NKLA) PT Lowered to $16 at BTIG
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!