UBS Downgrades BHP (BHP:LN) (BHP) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
UBS analyst Myles Allsop downgraded BHP (BHP:LN) (NYSE: BHP) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of AUD20.00 (from AUD22.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chr Hansen Holding A/S (CHR:DC) (CHYHY) PT Lowered to DKK610 at UBS
- Capstone Mining Corp. (CS:CN) (CSFFF) PT Raised to Cdn$5.25 at Canaccord Genuity
- Seven Group Holdings Limited (SVW:AU) (SVNWF) PT Raised to AUD27.50 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!