U.S. Bancorp (USB) PT Raised to $61 at UBS
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
UBS analyst Saul Martinez raised the price target on U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) to $61.00 (from $57.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) PT Raised to $63 at Citi
- Nestle India Ltd (NEST:IN) PT Raised to INR18,250 at Kotak
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) PT Raised to 'Street High' $960 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!