Turning Point Therapeutics Inc. (TPTX) PT Lowered to $140 at JMP Securities
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
JMP Securities analyst Silvan Tuerkcan lowered the price target on Turning Point Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: TPTX) to $140.00 (from $160.00) while maintaining a Market Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Telefonica S.A. (TEF:SM) (TEF) PT Lowered to EUR4.70 at Berenberg
- Ryanair (RYA:ID) (RYAAY) PT Raised to EUR20.19 at Credit Suisse
- NanoXplore (GRA:CN) (NNXPF) PT Raised to Cdn$8 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!