Tufin Software Technologies Inc. (TUFN) PT Lowered to $15 at Barclays
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Barclays analyst Saket Kalia lowered the price target on Tufin Software Technologies Inc. (NYSE: TUFN) to $15.00 (from $18.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alumina Ltd (AWC:AU) (AWCMY) PT Lowered to AUD2 at Goldman Sachs
- Rio Tinto Ltd. (RIO:AU) (RTNTF) PT Raised to AUD128 at Goldman Sachs
- Bharat Electronics Ltd (BHE:IN) PT Raised to INR165 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!