TuSimple Holdings Inc. (TSP) PT Lowered to $54 at RBC Capital
- U.S. stocks briefly extend gains after Fed statement
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent, reduces assets purchases by another $30 billion/month and sees ending them in March
- 'Living up to the Legend': Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Recovers Earlier Losses as Analysts Boost Price Targets Despite Azure Growth Slowdown
- Buy Any Further Significant Pullback in Equities - Goldman Sachs
- Oil breaks $90/bbl for the first time since 2014 on Russia tensions
RBC Capital analyst Joseph Spak lowered the price target on TuSimple Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: TSP) to $54.00 (from $55.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Geberit AG (GEBN:SW) (GBERY) PT Lowered to CHF521 at Goldman Sachs
- Real Estate Developer Hillwood Selects TuSimple to Help Prepare Facilities for Autonomous Trucking Operations
- Fix Price Group Ltd (FIXP:LI) PT Lowered to $8.90 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!