Tsingtao Brewery Company Limited (168:HK) (TSGTF) PT Raised to HK$86.20 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Lilncoln Kong raised the price target on Tsingtao Brewery Company Limited (168:HK) (OTC: TSGTF) to HK$86.20 (from HK$81.30) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades PT PP (Persero) Tbk (PTPP:IJ) (PTPPF) to Neutral
- Verso Paper (VRS) PT Raised to $30 at BWS Financial
- SCSK Corporation (9719:JP) (SCSKF) PT Raised to JPY6,930 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!