Truist Securities Upgrades Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp. (MGY) to Buy
- Stocks roar higher as traders park COVID and Fed jitters
- Jim Paulsen Sees Correction Exceeding 10%, Sees Cyclicals, Small and Mid Caps Outperforming Large Caps and Tech
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Lead Times Easing as Supply Chain Improves - UBS
- Salesforce (CRM) Shares Plunge on Weaker Profit Guidance, Bull Thesis Remains Intact Says Analyst
- Salesforce (CRM) Stock Falls 6% on Worse Than Expected Q4 EPS Guidance as Q3 Results Beat
Truist Securities analyst Neal Dingmann upgraded Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp. (NYSE: MGY) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $21.00 (from $18.00).
Shares of Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp. closed at $15.09 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baird Upgrades Capital One Financial (COF) to Neutral
- Countryside Properties PLC (CSP:LN) PT Lowered to GBP5.20 at Barclays
- UPDATE: General Dynamics Corp. (GD) PT Raised to $235 at Cowen; Named Best Idea for 2022
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!