Truist Securities Upgrades Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp. (MGY) to Buy
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Truist Securities analyst Neal Dingmann upgraded Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp. (NYSE: MGY) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $21.00 (from $18.00).
Shares of Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp. closed at $15.09 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berenberg Upgrades Encavis AG (CAP:GR) to Buy
- Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI:PM) (BPHLY) PT Lowered to PHP110.70 at Goldman Sachs
- Telefonica S.A. (TEF:SM) (TEF) PT Lowered to EUR4.60 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!