Truist Financial (TFC) PT Raised to $65 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street opens flat as big banks kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Federal Bureau of Prisons says Ponzi schemer Bernard Madoff has passed away
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Deutsche Bank raised its price target on Truist Financial (NYSE: TFC) to $65.00 (from $56.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eramet (ERA:FP) (ERMAY) PT Raised to EUR103 at Societe Generale
- Truist Financial (TFC) PT Raised to $66 at Jefferies
- Cohu (COHU) PT Lowered to $59 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!