Triumph Bancorp (TBK) PT Raised to $78 at Raymond James
- S&P 500, Dow set to rise as economic growth heats up
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Robinhood (HOOD) Priced IPO at Lower End of Range as Some Investors Stayed on Sidelines Over Frothy Valuation
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose raised the price target on Triumph Bancorp (NASDAQ: TBK) to $78.00 (from $70.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Triumph Bancorp (TBK) PT Raised to $82 at Stephens
- First National Financial Corp. (FN:CN) (FNLIF) PT Lowered to Cdn$50 at RBC Capital
- Allied Properties Real Estate (AP-U:CN) (APYRF) PT Raised to Cdn$51 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!