TripAdvisor (TRIP) PT Raised to $65 at Truist Securities
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Truist Securities raised its price target on TripAdvisor (NASDAQ: TRIP) to $65.00 (from $62.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Casey's General Stores (CASY) to Neutral Citing Full Valuation
- Galaxy Entertainment Group Ltd (27:HK) (GXYEF) PT Lowered to HK$65.40 at Credit Suisse
- Oil & Natural Gas Corp Ltd. (ONGC:IN) PT Raised to INR190 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!