TriCo Bancshares (TCBK) PT Lowered to $31 at Piper Sandler
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Piper Sandler analyst Matthew Clark lowered the price target on TriCo Bancshares (NASDAQ: TCBK) to $31.00 (from $32.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Reliance Industries (RIL:IN) PT Raised to INR2,580 at Jefferies
- Mphasis Ltd. (MPHL:IN) PT Raised to INR2,560 at Emkay Global
- Avenue Supermarts (DMART:IN) PT Raised to INR3,800 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!