TriCo Bancshares (TCBK) PT Lowered to $31 at Piper Sandler
- Stocks down for third day, yields jump as markets prep for rate hikes
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent tops $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) to Pay $18 Million to Settle Sexual Harassment and Discrimination Claims
Piper Sandler analyst Matthew Clark lowered the price target on TriCo Bancshares (NASDAQ: TCBK) to $31.00 (from $32.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Wells Fargo (WFC) to Equalweight
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Okta, Inc (OKTA) to Overweight (correction)
- Rakuten Inc. (4755:JP) (RKUNF) PT Lowered to JPY1,200 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!