Trex (TREX) PT Raised to $118 at UBS
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
UBS analyst Nishu Sood raised the price target on Trex (NYSE: TREX) to $118.00 (from $94.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: InMode Ltd. (INMD) PT Raised to $129 at Needham & Company, Following Earnings (CORRECTION)
- Prysmian SpA (PRY:IM) (PRYMY) PT Raised to EUR34.40 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
- Lantheus Holdings (LNTH) PT Raised to $26 at Credit Suisse, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!