Tremor International (TRMR) PT Raised to $21 at RBC Capital
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
RBC Capital analyst Matthew Swanson raised the price target on Tremor International (NASDAQ: TRMR) to $21.00 (from $20.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- RhythmInfluence Partners with Group RFZ, Expanding Measurement Capabilities for Its Influencer Marketing Suite
- Converge ICT Solutions Inc (CNVRG:PM) PT Lowered to PHP16 at Citi
- Pakuwon Jati Tbk (PWON:IJ) (PTPKF) PT Lowered to IDR670 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!