Travere Therapeutics (TVTX) PT Raised to $46 at Wedbush, Following Clinical Update
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Wedbush analyst Laura Chico raised the price target on Travere Therapeutics (NASDAQ: TVTX) to $46.00 (from $38.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Danske Bank A/S (DANSKE:DC) (DNKEY) PT Raised to DKK127 at Deutsche Bank
- Telenet Group Holding NV (TNET:BB) (TLGHF) PT Lowered to EUR55 at Deutsche Bank
- Outokumpu OYJ (OUT1V:FH) (OUTFF) PT Raised to EUR5.70 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!