Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) PT Raised to $180 at UBS
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
UBS analyst Michael Lasser raised the price target on Tractor Supply Company (NASDAQ: TSCO) to $180.00 (from $158.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) PT Raised to $194 at Citi
- Bombardier Inc. (BBD/B:CN) (BDRBF) PT Raised to Cdn$1.20 at TD Securities
- Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ:CN) (CNQ) PT Raised to Cdn$46 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!