Toll Bros. (TOL) PT Raised to $93 at Evercore ISI
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Evercore ISI analyst Trey Morrish raised the price target on Toll Bros. (NYSE: TOL) to $93.00 (from $86.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perpetual Ltd (PPT:AU) (PRPLF) PT Lowered to AUD34 at Credit Suisse
- MGM China (2282:HK) (MCHVY) PT Lowered to HK$5.65 at Citi
- Winbond Electronics Corp (2344:TT) PT Lowered to NT$33 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!