Thomson Reuters (TRI:CN) (TRI) PT Lowered to $92 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst George K. Tong lowered the price target on Thomson Reuters (TRI:CN) (NYSE: TRI) to $92.00 (from $94.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Broadstone Net Lease (BNL) to Equalweight on Increasing Industrial Competition
- Salvatore Ferragamo SpA (SFER:IM) (SFRGY) PT Raised to EUR17 at Deutsche Bank
- Ryohin Keikaku (7453:JP) (RYKKY) PT Raised to JPY2,700 at CLSA