The Trade Desk (TTD) PT Raised to $120 at Wells Fargo
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Wells Fargo analyst Brian Fitzgerald raised the price target on The Trade Desk (NASDAQ: TTD) to $120.00 (from $115.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Novatek Microelectronics Corp. (3034:TT) to Sell
- Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD:CN) (TD) PT Raised to Cdn$113 at RBC Capital
- Ether Capital (ETHC:CN) (DTSRF) PT Lowered to Cdn$3.10 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!