The TJX Companies (TJX) PT Raised to $85 at Bernstein
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
Bernstein analyst Jamie Merriman raised the price target on The TJX Companies (NYSE: TJX) to $85.00 (from $84.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- WEX Inc. (WEX) PT Raised to $237 at BofA Securities
- CP ALL PCL (CPALL:TB) (CVPUF) PT Lowered to THB78 at CLSA
- Origin Energy Ltd. (ORG:AU) (OGFGY) PT Lowered to AUD3.81 at CLSA