The TJX Companies (TJX) PT Raised to $77 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Credit Suisse analyst Michael Binetti raised the price target on The TJX Companies (NYSE: TJX) to $77.00 (from $72.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Galaxy Resources Ltd. (GXY:AU) PT Raised to AUD4.50 at Macquarie
- Voestalpine AG (VOE:AV) (VLPNY) PT Raised to EUR35 at Jefferies
- Britannia Industries Ltd (BRIT:IN) PT Raised to INR4,300 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!