The OLB Group, Inc (OLB) PT Raised to $9 at Aegis Capital, Following Business Update
- Wall Street dips as data, Fed meeting keep investors wary
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Aegis Capital analyst Rommel Dionisio raised the price target on The OLB Group, Inc (NASDAQ: OLB) to $9.00 (from $7.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Bank Rakyat Indonesia Persero Tbk PT (BBRI:IJ) (BKRKF) to Neutral
- Promotora y Operadora de Infraestructura SAB de CV (PINFRA:MM) (PYOIF) PT Raised to Peso220 at Scotiabank
- Lomon Billions Group Co Ltd (002601:CH) PT Raised to RMB53.70 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!