The Hanover Insurance Group (THG) PT Raised to $148 at Piper Sandler
- Wall Street gains as investors 'buy the dip' on upbeat jobs data
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS by 21c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Binance under investigation by Justice Department, IRS - Bloomberg News
- Amazon (AMZN), McDonald's (MCD) Join the Frenzy to Lure Entry-Level Employees Amid Shortage
Piper Sandler analyst Paul Newsome raised the price target on The Hanover Insurance Group (NYSE: THG) to $148.00 (from $143.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canada Goose (GOOS:CN) (GOOS) PT Lowered to Cdn$60 at Wells Fargo Following Earnings
- Xero Limited (XRO:AU) (XROLF) PT Lowered to AUD140 at CLSA
- Airports of Thailand PCL (AOT:TB) (AIPUY) PT Lowered to THB77 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!