The Bancorp (TBBK) PT Raised to $23 at Raymond James
- Wall Street ends sharply higher as Treasury yields dip
- Take Advantage of Pullback and Buy Apple (AAPL) Stock - Analyst
- Porsche AG Shares Debut on Frankfurt Boerse
- Apple Falls 4% on Report It Will Not Ramp Up iPhone 14 Production, Analyst Not Surprised
- Biogen (BIIB) Surges After 'Best-Case' Alzheimer's Drug Trial Results; Stock Earns Several Upgrades
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst William Wallace raised the price target on The Bancorp (NASDAQ: TBBK) to $23.00 (from $12.00) while maintaining a Strong Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Apple (APPL) to Neutral on Balanced Risk/Reward
- Lear (LEA) PT Lowered to $142 at RBC Capital
- BNP Paribas Downgrades TVS Motor Co Ltd (TVSL:IN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!