Texas Roadhouse (TXRH) PT Raised to $84 at Barclays
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Barclays raised its price target on Texas Roadhouse (NASDAQ: TXRH) to $84.00 (from $79.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- EQT AB (EQT:SS) PT Lowered to SEK245 at Goldman Sachs
- Yaskawa Electric (6506:JP) (YASKY) PT Raised to JPY7,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Canadian National Railway (CNR:CN) (CNR) PT Raised to Cdn$145 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!