Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI) PT Raised to $74 at UBS
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet raised the price target on Texas Capital Bancshares (NASDAQ: TCBI) to $74.00 (from $63.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Zymergen Inc (ZY) to Neutral
- NXP Semiconductors NV (NXPI) PT Raised to $232 at Morgan Stanley
- Prudential Financial (PRU) PT Lowered to $105 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!