Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI) PT Raised to $65 at Raymond James
- Stimulus hopes set to lift S&P 500 to near record highs
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- Dollar resumes downtrend after worst week since May
- Li Auto (LI) and Xpeng (XPEV) Surge on Strong Delivery Numbers for July, Nio (NIO) Lags
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose raised the price target on Texas Capital Bancshares (NASDAQ: TCBI) to $65.00 while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teledyne (TDY) PT Raised to $530 at Jefferies as 2021 Results Continue to Strengthen
- Duke Realty (DRE) PT Raised to $56 at Baird
- UPDATE: Charter Communications (CHTR) PT Raised to $848 as Wells Fargo Sees Buyback 24% Above Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!