Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI) PT Lowered to $24.50 at UBS
- Wall St falls as economic woes hit banks, industrials stocks
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
- Oil prices fall as Delta variant spread weighs
- Lyft (LYFT) Beats Q2 Estimates, Firms Raise PTs on Accelerating Demand
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet lowered the price target on Texas Capital Bancshares (NASDAQ: TCBI) to $24.50 (from $58.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI) PT Lowered to $67 at UBS
- Mimecast Limited (MIME) PT Raised to $65 at Baird
- TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (TU) PT Raised to Cdn$31 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!