Terreno Realty Corp (TRNO) PT Raised to $65 at Mizuho Securities
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya raised the price target on Terreno Realty Corp (NYSE: TRNO) to $65.00 (from $58.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: InMode Ltd. (INMD) PT Raised to $129 at Needham & Company, Following Earnings (CORRECTION)
- Shopify (SHOP) PT Raised to $1,500 at Mizuho Securities
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) PT Raised to $278 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!