Tencent Music Entertainment Group (TME) PT Lowered to $27 at Citi
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
Citi analyst Alicia Yap lowered the price target on Tencent Music Entertainment Group (NYSE: TME) to $27.00 (from $30.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Reliance Industries (RIL:IN) PT Raised to INR2,200 at Kotak
- Empire Co Ltd. (EMP/A:CN) (EMLAF) PT Raised to Cdn$45 at RBC Capital
- Enthusiast Gaming Holdings (EGLX:CN) PT Lowered to Cdn$11.50 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!