Tencent Music Entertainment Group (TME) PT Lowered to $26 at Oppenheimer
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Oppenheimer analyst Bo Pei lowered the price target on Tencent Music Entertainment Group (NYSE: TME) to $26.00 (from $28.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nissin Foods Holdings (2897:JP) (NFPDF) PT Lowered to JPY9,100 at Goldman Sachs
- Toyo Suisan Kaisha Ltd. (2875:JP) (TSUKF) PT Lowered to JPY4,900 at Goldman Sachs
- Intesa-Sanpaolo SpA (ISP:IM) (ISNPY) PT Raised to EUR2.45 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!