Telos Corp. (TLS) PT Raised to $40 at BMO Capital
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
BMO Capital analyst Keith Bachman raised the price target on Telos Corp. (NASDAQ: TLS) to $40.00 (from $24.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Starts First Citizens BancShares (FCNCA) at Outperform
- Origin Energy Ltd. (ORG:AU) (OGFGY) PT Lowered to AUD6.50 at Goldman Sachs
- 1&1 Drillisch AG (DRI:GR) PT Raised to EUR24 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!