TechnipFMC (FTI) PT Raised to $9.80 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Morgan Stanley analyst Robert Pulleyn raised the price target on TechnipFMC (NYSE: FTI) to $9.80 (from $9.30) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TechnipFMC (FTI) PT Lowered to $14 at Cowen
- Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR5.10 at Goldman Sachs
- EasyJet Plc. (EZJ:LN) (ESYJY) PT Lowered to GBP7.10 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!