Taysha Gene Therapies (TSHA) PT Raised to $36 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500, Dow open at record peak as investors eye tech earnings
- Facebook (FB) Stock Gains Despite Missing on Q3 Revenue and Q4 Guidance, Analysts Lower PTs But Remain Positive as IDFA Headwinds Though Not as Bad as Feared
- DraftKings (DKNG) Surges 7% After Saying It Won't Bid for Entain (GMVHF)
- UPS (UPS) Stock Rallies 7% on Beat and Raise, Higher Margins Will Help Shares Says Analyst
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight and $1,200 PT on Tesla (TSLA) But Says Don't Expect Shares to Trade up to Such a Level in NT
Goldman Sachs analyst Salveen Richter raised the price target on Taysha Gene Therapies (NASDAQ: TSHA) to $36.00 (from $34.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) PT Raised to $360 at Piper Sandler Ahead of Earnings
- IG Design Group (IGR:LN) PT Lowered to GBP6.20 at Canaccord Genuity
- HSBC Downgrades Prestige Estates Projects Ltd (PEPL:IN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!