Taysha Gene Therapies (TSHA) PT Raised to $34 at Wedbush, Following Earnings
- Wall Street flat, IBM results weigh on technology stocks
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- IBM (IBM) Stock Plunges 5% on Sales Miss, Q3 Results Seen as a Setback
- Oil hits multi-year high above $86, then pulls back
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst Laura Chico raised the price target on Taysha Gene Therapies (NASDAQ: TSHA) to $34.00 (from $33.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sterling Bancorp (STL) PT Raised to $32 at Maxim Group, Following Earnings
- Gjensidige Forsikring ASA (GJF:NO) (GJNSY) PT Raised to NOK225 at Berenberg
- Centennial Resource Development (CDEV) PT Raised to $7 at Piper Sandler
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!